Our Response to COVID-19
S&R Motors COVD-19 update:
As the effect of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve in the communities that we serve, S&R Motors is firmly committed to the health and safety of our guests and teammates.
S&R Motors is taking extra precautions and making additional efforts to ensure your safety by ensuring the cleanliness of our facilities and vehicles.
Knowing that your vehicle is essential to your daily life, we’re open for business! We’re keeping our customer service team available for all your car needs.
Below are some of the ways we are providing a safe and healthy environment for you and your family:
- Offering a no contact sales and home delivery option for our customers.
- All vehicles are sanitized before and after each test drive with special attention to steering wheels, controls, and door handles
- You will be offered a new pair of disposable gloves.
- Our teammates wear a new pair of disposable gloves when they appraise your current vehicle for a trade-in estimate
- We are keeping a close eye on restrooms to make sure we are fully stocked with plenty of soap and paper towels
- Sanitizing sprays available on-site
- Thorough cleanings of all dealership facilities multiple times a day
- Providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well, as well as checking each employee’s temperature before they start their shift
- Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance from other staff and customers
We will be adjusting schedules and operations for some of our staff to ensure that we stay well and can continue serving our customers efficiently. These schedule adjustments should have minimal impact on our in-store operations.
Our website is a helpful resource for shopping and researching vehicles and communicating directly with the dealership.
No matter the department you’re looking to reach, we have staff available to answer your questions and assist with your needs. You can connect with a member of our team by phone, email or through our website.
Together, we can maintain a healthy environment and combat the spread of COVID-19.
On behalf of our dealership, thank you for being a loyal customer. Please don’t hesitate to reach out as we remain dedicated to serving you for all your automotive needs through this challenging time.